Cymbalta is also approved for the treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder, depression, and peripheral neuropathy pain.
Common, non-serious side effects of Cymbalta include:
- Decreased sex drive, inability to experience an orgasm, or impotence
- Changes in weight
- Sore throat
- Increased anxiety or nervousness or increased sweating
- Dizziness, drowsiness, and/or headache
- overactive reflexes, loss of coordination, hallucinations, restlessness, coma, or fainting
- Nausea, low fever, stomach pain, jaundice (yellowish eyes and/or skin), stools that are clay colored, or dark colored urine
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and rapid heartbeat
Of course if you experience an allergic reaction to this medication including swelling of the tongue, lips, throat, or face, have difficulty breathing, and/or develop hives, you need to seek immediate medical attention.
To learn more about Cymbalta, please visit www.cymbalta.com.